This is a really good thing to do if you haven’t got any idea in your head still wanna write a post . I got this Idea of a post from BMK’s blog. List down all your crazy questions answered and let us know. Do let me know too when anyone of you try a similar post.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
Lying on my computer table is “the World of Jeeves” by Wodehouse and the 18 page’s 4th line says… lemme see “…smoking one of his special cigars in the stables. He got after me…”
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
The wall shared by my bathroom and my bedroom I’m sittin in.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Australia vs England, Champions League semi final
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:
12: 15 AM
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The fan and brother washing his ass with the muslim shower in the bath J
7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
Last stepped outside for school. Been inside ever since…
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Nothing. Just came straight to my blog.
9. What are you wearing?
Yellow Hugo Boss half sleeves T shirt, grey faded jeans by some gumnaam brand( recovery the tag says. Any one heard it before? I guess not…) and black slippers.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
I’m always laughing you see, but the last time I laughed was just now, when I was writing the answer to quetion number six.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
White painted walls. One cupboard, One Fabregas poster and a split AC as well as a calender saying “ wanted for life” and a man stretching out his hand towards a glass of water in a dessert
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I don’t think so.
14. Last movie you saw?
Sweeney Todd starring Johnny Depp.
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
Dan Brown’s Lost Symbol. I know that sounds funny cuz my bro just said Oye! As he was readin what I just typed but that doesn’t mean I can’t buy other things later on. So Danny first.
16. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
Something you don’t know about me is “ME”.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would like to have some peace, please…
18. Do you like to dance?
YEAH! I can do fancy moves and shake butt and stuff at which my pals and gals can laugh at. No seriously, they admire my break dance. Or is it just that they like to laugh at me while I shake my ass like crazy…?
19. Zardari: is he a power-crazy nutcase or someone who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
Mr Smiling is surely a nut case. Who the hell smiles that way at everyone. Maybe he liked that quote by Wodehouse
“Cheer up, Crips, and keep smiling. That’s the thing to do. If you go through life with a smile on your face, you’ll be amazed how many people will come up to you and say ‘What the hell are you grinning about? What’s so funny?’ Make you a lot of new friends.” — P. G. Wodehouse
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Dunno. Sa_a? Sa_a? Sa_a? Fill in the blanks by r,n or b.
21. [Same question for a boy]
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yeah, of course!