Now that’s the real way to confess, and that’s what I’ve done here. I got this idea of a post from Minerva’s blog about confessing about anything you like in a post. So it felt like a good idea and here I am with my list of some honest confessions…
…Of a writer/blogger
- I am always looking for stuff to put on my blog. Writing in my brain all the time,like many of the other bloggers.
- I like to post lots of videos and images on my blog. You are observant enough to guess that…
- Its always difficult for me to sit with Word Art at the screen and type in a post when I could’ve been at Facebook or reading others’ blogs.
- Once I get my lame ass on my seat and start typing a post, there’s no stopping me.
- Couldn’t decide between “Blogspot” and “WordPress” at first. Ding Ding Ding! But we have a winner now…
- I like comments and visitors. Who doesn’t? Although getting traffic is a hard task, I’m determined to get a heavier traffic then the Liberty market…
- I find reading blogs interesting as it lets me into the minds of different types of people gibbering away on different issues.
- I really don’t give a shit about the MTV watchin’, Yo kinda wusses who really can’t type in a comment without mentioning the F-word atleast once.
…Of a Book-worm
- My reading speed is slower than a snail, a fact I really, REALLY detest.
- I just hate the ol’ classics which carry there plot at a speed similar to my reading speed.
- I love Dan Brown in the thriller genre. All his novels I’ve read are in the 24 hour frame-time. If his novels don’t quicken your pulse, you surely need to check your meds…
- I like humorous novels, the ones which I can LMAO while reading. Without doubt, I love PG Wodehouse and Jerome Kalpi Jerome.
- I read Images by DAWN just for the movie and celeberity articles and not for the other social articles (Please don’t tell this to my Mom Dad. They wouldn’t be happy…Social ones are the ones they want me to read.)
- I don’t really like foreign bloggers. I find Pakistani bloggers similar in thoughts and tastes and thus enjoy reading’em the most.
- Nothing is sadder than a pile of unread books. So true…
- So much to read so little read.
…Of a Pal
- I really find myself too friendly and polite and its not rare that I find people taking advantage of this.
- Kehnay ko tau sab hi dost hain Dushman tau nahiin
- Almost every kid and elder in my school knows me. Once a teacher told me that when she asked one of his senior class to write about the most popular person of our school few of them mentioned me! No doubt I’m very friendly, meek and polite. This is NOT showing off, just simple plain truth. That’s what this post is about.
- I have a few friends ( If I should the word friends) who mutter rubbish of me behind my back. Jealousy is a bad policy. They’re usually mister-too-good-for-books kind.
…Of a 21st Century Dude
- I’ve developed a taste different from my peers and that doesn’t dissappoint me, because Ilove who I am.I don’t really like the new generation singers like Akon. I just hatem! I like Bob Dylan, Beetles, Elvis, MJ, Lata,Rafi and all that type of oldies.
- Like every Pakistani I’m fascinated by Coke Studio
- I can’t start my day without checking my E mail
- I can survive without Facebook. I’ve done so. Cuz my net speed doesn’t allow me to even open Google. 😦
- I ♥ my blog
- And all this is possible with INTERNET. So yes, that’s the thing which has got this 21st century dude hooked up.
So why not go ahead and try a similar post on your blog? I’ll be eager to read…
PS. You remember I love comments? So you know what you ought to do now 😉